Sunday, October 10, 2010

PLN Project #10 Progress Report

I am using Symbaloo to create my Personal Learning Network. It is still very much a work in progress, but I am slowly but surely figuring it all out. Some of the social aspects I have included in my Personal Learning Network are Facebook and Twitter. My Twitter account is morganmohler310. I am using my Twitter account to follow a great number of the teachers on the list from our syllabus as well as more "fun" things like various photographers since I am really interested in photography. For my educational aspects of my Personal Learning Network I am using the class blog, my EDM 310 blog, USA Online since I do A LOT of my school work through that website, USA Home site, the online USA library and various other websites that I frequently visit such as the Alabama State Department of Education website. I am still tweaking it and trying to make it perfect. For our next report on our Personal Learning Networks I am going to include a link so that everyone may visit it and see it for themselves. Right now it is still a little disorganized!

No comments:

Post a Comment