Monday, November 29, 2010

C4T #4 Summary

Blog Key

My teacher for C4T # 4 was Larry Ferlazo. The title of his blog is Larry Ferlazo's Websites of the Day. In the first post I read published on November 15, 2010, Larry provided a website for Bloom's Taxonomy. The website he gave can be seen here. My comment on this post was this: My name is Morgan Mohler and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I really enjoyed looking through your blog and all of the helpful links you have posted here. I think it is a really neat idea to post at least one helpful website a day! This link is especially helpful to me because for the first time in my college career almost all of my classes have been focused around this Bloom's Taxonomy! I will be posting my thoughts on your blog on my blog (mohlermorganedm310.blogspot.com) in a couple of weeks if you would like to check it out! Thanks again for sharing! On the second post I read he provided a link for the 10 best iPhone Apps for eBook Reading. The list included B&N eReader, iPDF, Kindle for iPhone, Read lite, Stanza, BookShelf LT, Wattpad, Wirdy, eBooks by Kobo, and Quick Reader lite. He also included a link for tips for beginning iPhone users. For this blog I commented the following: My name is Morgan Mohler and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I think this information provided is very useful for educators, students, and leisure users alike. One eReader I thought to be particularly interesting was the iPDF. A lot of my classes involve looking through PDF files and it can be a rather tricky task trying to do so on my iPhone. I also liked that you included a link for beginning iPhone users. Since the phone doesn’t come with a manual it can be rather difficult to try and figure everything out on your own! I will be posting my thoughts on your blog on my blog (mohlermorganedm310.blogspot.com) in a couple of weeks if you would like to check it out! Thanks again for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment